5 Things You Should Keep in Mind While Travelling with Marijuana
Traveling is an essential part of our lives; a much-needed break from our daily life routine is what we need. But if you are a stoner, certain concerns pop up in your mind when you plan to travel.
“How am I going to carry my marijuana?” well, we do have some solutions for you.
These are the 5 things you should keep in your mind when you decide to take your treasure with you.
Well, we know how staying high is so important, but obeying the law is even more important than that. So before traveling, do make sure whether marijuana is legal or not at the place you plan to visit, or else chances are you might end up jail!
Well the storage of your strains is a serious business. Not only to keep it safe, but also to preserve its taste. While storing marijuana strains make sure of the following:
- You store it in a dry weather sealed container, so it doesn’t get wet or something.
- Never store it in a plastic container or it will ruin its taste.
- Try keeping it cool.
- Make sure you keep in a dark place, or else sunlight will degrade the cannabis trichomes.
- Make sure you fill the container till the top to limit the air contact.
- And never ever refrigerate it.
3. Where and how to smoke?
We live in a society where the majority of the world see us stoners as drug addicts and in public staying low-key is sometimes a must. While traveling you don’t have a choice, you have to stay unnoticed for your own good.
Just follow the following steps and you will go invisible:
- Try smoking in public toilets, but do make sure to take in that joint fast.
- Use a vaporizer, while it might not completely eliminate the smell, but due to the popularity of it with nicotine users, no one will notice you.
- Light when cigarette smokers are around, it will somewhat cover the smell of the marijuana.
- Just go out of sight, where no one is there in your surroundings. Just relax and light that joint.
4. What kind to smoke?
Well, why do we travel? Obviously, to fulfill our soul and to make as many memories as we can!
So why not collect them in high-definition? There are a lot of marijuana strains out there that enhance visualization, but of course some are better than others. Purple Haze is the one we recommend because it is known to enhance your visualizing.
5. Stay Alert
Last but most importantly, you need to stay alert all the time, or else the sedative marijuana might doze you off to sleep and you might wake up to find your luggage, stolen. So stay high and but stay alert as well!
Now that you know everything about handling your marijuana, go catch that bus and enjoy your Journey to Highville!